Terms & Conditions:
- The BE Summit is a trade-only event. Participation is restricted to professionals working in the built environment-related industries and contractors servicing this industry.
- All participants are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to allow access to the virtual portal, generate statistics and to mail, email or SMS you information about this event and future Diversified Communications events.
- Delegates agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors/sponsor while participating in the event. Delegates found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future events.
- We reserve the right to change, cancel or re-schedule any event without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Diversified Communications Australia agrees not to share your personal data outside of the organisation i.e. sponsors or third parties, unless previously consented to by the individual delegate.
- Delegates agree to act in a professional, business manner when participating in sessions including the appropriate use of language, dress code and behavior throughout the sessions. Delegates found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future events.
- Use of Likeness. By participating in the Virtual Event you acknowledge and agree to grant Diversified Communications Australia the right to record, film, live stream, photograph, or capture your likeness for the purpose of future promotion, distribution, broadcast, use, or otherwise globally to disseminate, in perpetuity, without any further approval from you or any payment to you. This includes, but is not limited to, the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use or disseminate the media.
- By registering for this event, you grant to Diversified Communications Australia a royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual licence to use your company name and indicia (including any logo) to promote and publicise this or future events.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a profile, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email SMS and social media channels with information about the show, future editions of the show and other shows that are relevant to you.